Video Monitoring in Greater New Orleans, North Shore & Gulf Coast
Smarter than standalone video, you’ll see every important moment.
Whether you’re away on a business trip, leaving your children at home with a sitter, or simply tucked into your bed at night, security cameras and video monitors can keep you and your family or business safe. Some even include features that allow you to see what is happening straight from your phone!
VIDEO MONITORING FROM ANYWHERE
- SMART CLIPS
- Video cameras that coordinate with your security system? That’s smart. Get an automatic video clip when someone disarms the security system, unlocks the front door or sets off the alarm.
- LIVE VIDEO
- HD quality and great low light performance make for crystal clear video. Use your smartphone or tablet to view live streaming video while away from your property.
See who’s at the front door with a WiFi Doorbell Camera. Two-way voice through the APS app lets
you speak to visitors at the door, from anywhere.
Smart doorbells and doorbell cameras provide an essential upgrade your life and home security. When you install a smart doorbell, you won’t have to wonder who will be waiting for you on the other side. And if something bad does happen, you’ll have video footage to help law enforcement find the trespasser.
How was the lunch hour rush today? Are there many patients in the waiting room? Are customers showing up for the big sale?
Video monitoring with APS cameras engineered for your small business allows you to check in on your business with live and recorded video from anywhere.
Important Surveillance System Features
- Picture Quality – High definition cameras ensure good detail and will be helpful should authorities need to use footage if something happens.
- Video Storage – The recording done by the camera system needs to be stored so it can be referred to in the future if needed. We recommend having 7–10 days of footage stored in the DVR or NVR.
- Camera Placement – The primary purpose of the security camera is to maximize the field of view. Our system designer can recommend the proper placement so there are no blind spots in your coverage.
- Remote Viewing – This feature allows you to check in on elderly family members or make sure the kids have made it home from school. It can also help reduce false alarms by checking to see there’s a real emergency or not.
The APS Difference
Our system designers work with you to identify your home’s weak points and design a custom camera solution that best meets your needs. Our installation team sets up the equipment and gives a thorough demo of your system. Our dedicated service team can help you retrieve video footage or give you a refresher demo.