Commercial Fire Alarms in Greater New Orleans, North Shore & Gulf Coast
Our commercial fire alarm systems are designed to protect your employees' lives and your property from destruction. According to the NFPA, commercial fires result in the annual average of $3.1 billion in direct property damage.
The APS Difference
We have been a local industry leader for over 40 years. We can handle all your electronic system needs.
- Design – APS employs a NICET IV Certified Engineering Technician to ensure your fire system is properly designed and code compliant meeting all applicable codes.
- Submittals – These are sent through the Louisiana State Fire Marshal's Office to confirm the system's proper design and code requirements are being met as set forth by the State of Louisiana and the National Fire Protection Association.
- Installation – All of our installations are performed by our own full time company employees, licensed by the state for commercial fire alarm installation and factory trained by the manufacturer of our fire alarm systems.
- Monitoring – Your alarm system will be monitored by our own local, in-house monitoring station. The code requirements for automatic system tests and minimum personnel on duty at all times are rigidly adhered to as well.
- Inspections – All of our inspections are performed by our own full-time company employees specially trained in fire alarm testing and maintenance. These annual inspections ensure that your system is not only properly operating, but also provides documentation of such as required by law.